Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in various ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Use of Collected Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To process payments: We use a secure third-party payment processor to process payments made on our Website. We do not store or have access to your payment information.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Protection of Collected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing of Collected Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, are subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
As a user, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information from our records.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Muse Creative Group